Fast Weather Meteorology app is a free, extremely easy to use weather application designed to enable you to get the latest information on weather conditions in your country and the world anytime you want.
It is specifically designed to be simple and quick. You can automatically get information about the weather for your location instantly.
The application’s background images change based on the weather condition. This lets you guess the weather by just looking at the image on your application.
The application uses Weather Underground as the data source. Its real-time, up-to-date data size is smaller than normal, ensuring you do not excess your data plan.
- Weather application automatically gets information based on your current location.
- Background images will change in accordance with the weather condition, providing you with a colourful ambient.
- The application has an integrated compass. You can find your way using this feature.
- Weather forecasts are updated hourly or weekly.
- You can see the city’s weather condition by looking at its satellite picture.
- Intuitive and seamless user interface.
- Weather application can be used in any screen resolution.
- Quick access to information about the cities you’ve selected by adding them to the list of cities.
- 10-day detailed weather forecast.
- Possibility to follow last-minute warnings on weather.
- Quick access to all weather condition data just by swiping.
- Latest humidity for your city.
- All cities are free with support for your country map.
Weather Forecast Hourly is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Weather Forecast Hourly (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.